Sunday, October 31, 2010

Just for Halloween Funzies

Happy Halloween all! (I would love to give credit to whomever made this picture but I found it on a google search with nothing but the picture on the page so If anyone knows, please help out.)

I dedicated an entire post to my love for this Spooky-Gouly-Creepy-Fun holiday, so I won't subject you to a second. Just wanted to wish you all a great day!





The candy is one of my most favorite parts. I get all Homer thinking about it all. YUM. So, I'll be slipping into a sugary coma and enjoying fun kids constumes, if anyone needs me.

Also getting pretty excited about Tron. So here is a new trailer featuring the amazing musical talent of Daft Punk. Don't judge me. I never claimed to NOT be nerdy


.
This is my pumpkin. It's a horrible quality picture, my phone is a sorry camera, promise it looks better in real life. But...oh well! You can see our McDonalds cups waiting for the trash too. Classy. See you all Monday!


 





HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

12 comments:

  1. OOh very creepy, especially the hands under the child's bed. have you read the picture flat 'The Monster Bed' by Jeanne Willis. It's brill. Come join my blog party too, all welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say that Harry Potter Posters were missing but you didn't leave me hanging... you were just taunting me :)

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eating candy all day. That;s the great thing about Halloween -- perfectly acceptible to just pig out on candy.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are NOT nerdy!

    And loved the hands under the bed. Damn, should've done that to my youngest nephew when he was young. Would've scarred him for life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, you're a bad man. I like that in you. Quinn, Halloween is a bad day for me and candy, too. Jen, I'm waiting for Harry Potter with bated breath as well. Madeleine, I'm heading to your blog party now

    Collene, I have a similarly themed picture on my post of why we are drawn to horror. Come check it out if you want :

    http://rolandyeomans.blogspot.com/2010/10/why-horrora-halloween-reflection.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pumpkin looks great!!! I love it! Have fun tonight!

    I LOVE the snape poster. YES

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the best taste in movie trailers. :o)


    Tron looks awesome. Great job on the pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my God, those claws are FREAKY!!! :O

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Your pumpkin looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent pics! And your pumpkin rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Say Something! I reply via email only.