Friday, September 17, 2010

WINNER!


Okay, so I read all the jokes to my husband and he gave me blank look. He couldn't decide which was better any better than I could. So in the end, we put the names in a hat and he pulled out...


JENNIE BAILEY!

Congrats to Jennie and thanks to everyone who participated.

Jennie, email me your info and your book choice and I will send it out promptly!

CE.Murphy @ Yahoo.com

Thanks again!

And, since I can't possibly leave you with nothin:
How INSENSITIVE is that blonde chick!? That looked crazy painful!

7 comments:

  1. First of all, YAY!!!! Thank you! I shall pick my book shortly!

    Secondly, that looked so painful. I love how they kept showing it in slow motion. She had to have gotten a concussion. "You have to finish." I would have smashed one of those watermelon on HER head. Money makes people dead to their emotions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to finish? Is she nuts? Yes, smash her with a watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!

    I was afraid you didn't like my blonde joke >:)))

    Cold As Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Crap! That. Was. Awesome! It looked like it totally took her head off!

    Great contest, and wohoo- 31 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you all, SMASH HER!! I can't believe she didn't actually. I was waiting on her to deck that hoe!

    Cold, I LOVE BLONDE JOKES!! Of course I loved yours! Thats why it was so hard to pick! I loved them all!

    Abby, I know right!? Whoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the green vibe of your place, C.E. :)
    And that watermallon video was really something!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new layout!

    Congrats to Jennie.

    Man, that video is harsh. Looks very painful, but still impossible to look away. Wow.

    ReplyDelete

Say Something! I reply via email only.