Friday, September 17, 2010

Spontanious Funny Friday gettin not so spontanious

I know there are millions of Fun/Funny Friday posts out there but I really dig it. Just a fun break from writing sites, blogs, entries, etc.

No contest this week but am posting some of my FAV funny websites and videos I could read/watch over and over again.(and do)None are very new but all worth the click. (don't judge me if they are terribly stupid to you. I just can't laugh any easier. Everything cracks me up.)

Jane Austen Fight Club!





THIS is a quick read for anyone who likes or hates Eclipse(3rd Twilight book). I was in tears laughing the first time I read it.



This has a special place in my heart because I am an Alabama girl, born and raised. And while I don't live there anymore I still represent. Back story, for anyone who hasn't seen this: This guy's sister woke up in the middle of the night with a guy in her bed. She screamed, her brother came in and chased the guy out of the house. So he was interviewed on the news and then some clever dude's made his interview into a catchy lil diddy. Genius! Mr. Antoine has done some wonderful things with his internet fame, actually. So, Go Antoine!  "and hide your husbands cause they're rapin' everybody out here." Priceless.







My favorite comedian, RIP Mitch Hedberg (I stole the idea for stand-up from Jennie Bailey @ Garden Full of Lily)




I just have immense love for this one...so much love...the "fork in the garbage disposal" gets me every time.





THIS  news article just cracked me up reading the title. "One-legged man escapes on foot." AH! Love it.



And lastly for and end to this week is a dog jumping on a trampoline.

Trampoline Dog - watch more funny videos
 

 

The Contest Winner from last Friday's joke contest will be announced after I get back from the farm.  Probably after Noon. So you have till then to enter! If you entered, stay tuned for that.


Happy Friday!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Jane Austen clip!

    And that dog is so adorable, he's having the greatest time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fight club was so funny; and that eclipse thing was great too. So much funny! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOMMMMMGGGGGG I effing love Mitch Hedberg!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Jane Austen's Fight Club is so funny. If I'd been forced to wear a corset, I might have done the same thing back then.

    ReplyDelete

Say Something! I reply via email only.