Friday, January 14, 2011

F.F. where you can't spell Opossum without the Oh.

I was both shocked and unsurprised with the word verification game on Wed! Shocked, because some definitions won that I didn't expect. Shocked because of how many people claimed to have enjoyed it and asked I do a repeat! (which I will be!)

Unsurprised because of the ones I knew would win.

And then shocked again because I don't think the program can do math...that or I'm a little confused. Sometimes the percentages, well more often than just one or two, they didn't add up to 100%. The ones that were off were always off by 1%. Is that normal? Confused face. 

Unimportant!! Important: YOU. Thank you for enjoying it and playing along with me!!

On to funny things!

When is someone getting intentionally tasered and having a completely random response NOT funny?

That's right. Never not funny.


Did you know there was a cross eyed opossum on facebook? Well...there is. Do with that what you will. Apparently Heidi is an "internet sensation" and a zoo celebrity in Germany or some junk.

I'm just stunned. I mean, I could have conked one of those furry lil suckers on the head as they hissed at me and ate my stray cat's food so hard I crossed their eyes and made them a celebrity? Nuts...

heeeeere kitty kitty kitty...



HERE is a SHOCKINGLY hilarious bit of awesome photo that Beth Revis is responsible for highlighting. I laughed. Twice. Like, read it and laughed. Then read it again right after and laughed again.

Quinn at Seeing, Dreaming...Writing awarded me the Fair Dinkum award! I love this one. It's so fun. Thank you so much Quinn!

Madeleine at Scribble and Edit gave me the Stylish Blogger Award!! Thank you Madeleine. You rock!!

Getting any award always makes me feel so special. Validation always does, doesn't it?!

This show never fails to make me laugh. It's just so silly. 5 minutes to spare, I hope you'll check it out!


Umm...
epic fail photos - CLASSIC: Parenting FAIL


Okay, well. We're going to watch Despicable Me! So, you all have an awesome weekend and I will catch you back here Monday!


**Despicable Me was awesome!

20 comments:

  1. Ha, I LOVE Whose Line- the hubs and I used to watch it all the time. Congrats on the awards, and your word verification definitions were hilarious. Ih ave no idea why the program wouldn't calculate correctly. Maybe someone else will know ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love Despicable Me! And the word verification definition game was fun - do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing the program didn't calculate exactly because it's not set to round decimals, so 50.3% and 49.7% end up as 50% and 49%. Hence the missing 1%. (hehe, i said hence)

    Don't mind me. It's still early and the coffee hasn't kicked in.

    LOL, for some sick reason, people getting tased always cracks me up. I watch those Wild Police Video shows and one second some nimrod is resisting arrest, the next he's all stiff and falling over like one of those goats. (BTW, the goats crack me up, too. I'm demented.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last one. Hope he doesn't plan to try that in the lion or bear exhibit. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your posts give me a small thing to look forward to everyday, Colene. :)

    I loved the taser test video the best.

    As for the word verification, I don't know why it would not add up correctly to 100%. Somewhere along the lines it added everything up wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the awards! I heard about that cross-eyed thingy on the news last night. Must have been a slow news day! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't seen Whose Line in so long! My dad and I would watch that and crack up the whole time :) Love the Female American Gladiator!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing stuff, that Nasa one made me lol irl. :)

    Also, found this captcha, might be usable. Derpusn. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whose Line was always one of my favorite shows. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so funny. I JUST read about the cross-eyed opposum yesterday in the newspaper.

    ReplyDelete
  11. bwahahah! Thanks for the laughs, those were awesome. Congrats you stylish thing you! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love Friday funnies! Glad you liked Despicable Me, too (I just bought it for The Child for Christmas and it was fun!).

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the awards!
    The taser fail is pure win (does that cancel itself out?) And Who's line is it anyway always gets me in creases. Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. I need you every friday. That pretty much sums my feelings up

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are responsible for entertaining my family on Fridays, esp the Harry Potter stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the awards and hahaha on the Beth revis link ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love it - so much fun!!! The taser one cracked me up :)

    Have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everyone LOVED Despicable Me! I have to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay, that taser video KILLED ME. You're right, it's never not funny.

    ReplyDelete
  20. So I'm still giggling at the Pluto joke AND the Voldemort picture. Thanks :D

    I have yet to see Despicable Me but I hear it's fabulous!

    I'll have to watch the videos at home. No speakers at work. Bleah.

    ReplyDelete

Say Something! I reply via email only.