Game is, simple enough: Define That Absurd Word!
Yea, it sucks having to decipher some of them. Yea it's a b**** when you don't see the word verification in time and close the window, thinking you have just commented, just as it pops up to taunt you.
But when they cooperate, it's just a little bit of fun to think of what the crap that word would ever mean. It's stupid, it's pointless, but isn't it nice to be easily amused?
A thanks to Abby Minard, my amazing crit partner, for the Bee elle oh gee award! It made my day to know I could make someone smile! And then to get the proof to show off like it was diamonds was pretty killer too! Thanks Abby!
Passing it on to:
Katrina L. Lantz
Erica and Christy
Shannon Whitney Messenger
Katrina L. Lantz!!!! Who is just a big bucket of awesome ALL THE TIME. Thank you Katrina!!
With this one I give you 7 things you didn't know about me(I hope): 1. my hubs got his hair cut Tuesday AND shaved down his beard from mountain man to distinguished business man without me knowing he was going to. I get home and seriously, no shittin', had a weird moment where I felt like I was cheating on my husband by kissing this sexy sexy man in my bedroom. Had to wonder if I had gotten in a serious accident on my way home and kissing a sexy stranger was going to be comma dream.
2. I HATE dark chocolate. HATE HATE HATE. Until I found Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate. NOM! (but still hate DC)
3. Can't live without a throw on my couch. My mom told me recently that it is just expected of me to have a blanket wrapped around me. At the time I was on the couch. Wrapped in a Jack Sparrow-faced throw. It's just as good as it sounds, to be wrapped in a blanket with Johnny Depps face.
4. Just found out I
5. "There's nothing sexier than a bread winner"(King of the Hill shout out!) is something ever man should know. And, whats more, UNDERSTAND.
6. I miss raising litters of kittens much more than I hated waking up ever 2 hours to bottle feed them. (cat sanctuary in my future where I can educate people on cat matters, home strays and unwanted, and save lil kitty lives!)
7. I have NEVER eaten Ben and Jerry's *sigh* It's just never come up.
Tada! Things about me!
This one goes to:
W.B. @ Voltaire
HERE is a repost by Rachelle Gardner that I liked about how to not get an agent.
HERE is a post by Shannon Whitney Messenger that seriously made me want to climb through the computer, surf the web, pop out on her side, and give her a hug. I thought I understood querying. And I did get the formula and the layout. But what I have been struggling with is my own hook and HOW to do it right.
Welp, my friends, she answered it for me!! Couldn't have been more thrilled to have that "AHA!" moment! Definitely good timing. I know so many of you are querying too this year, like me, and could use it. (you see why she needs an award!?)