Thursday, June 28, 2012

Check It Out, Or Not. But Mostly Do.

I promised a couple beautiful wonderful people that I would post a reminder about it. And considering I'm asking you all for the favor, it's the least I can do!

I'm over on Matthew MacNish's blog today and tomorrow. He's going to rip my query a new one. Hopefully.

I would LOVE some feedback as I have put querying on hold until I get notes for reworking my query. It juuuuuuuust wasn't doing as well as I'd like out there. Wasn't doing BAD necessarily. But not good either. So help me get back into the trenches!

I know it's a bit to ask you to stop by two days if you weren't already a MM regular (but really, lets face it, who isn't?) or don't blog/visit both days, so if you can't and do have some wise advice for me, just post it here today or drop me an email. (ce dot murphy at yahoo dot com)

Thanks dudes.

Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

  1. Thanks, Colene! If you hadn't posted about it, I would've totally forgotten. I wish I had some words of wisdom, but if I read that query, I'd ask for pages. I don't see why you're not getting a better reaction from it. (Which is probably why my queries don't get better reactions.) I can't wait to see what Matthew has to say and what his readers think. Maybe their comments can help us both. =o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your concept is really solid. I'm sure Matt will have some great suggestions to help you get the response you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I'll miss it but we go on vacation tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I can't break it down deeply yet, because I always do that first thing in the morning, when my mind is fresh, but I can tell you that from my first glance, I think this query is already pretty good. I'll do my best to help you make it great tomorrow, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeee! Just came over from Matt's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! A praise from the Q.Q.Q.E. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles.Bookmaking it and recommend to my friends.I am quite sure they will learn lots of news.

    ReplyDelete

Say Something! I reply via email only.